There is an increasing burden on business to comply with payroll and auto enrolment issues, non-compliance can lead to substantial penalties.
Tiffin Green Payroll Limited can prepare payrolls for businesses with 2 to 200 staff, we also deal with director only payrolls.
Our confidential and comprehensive service includes:
- Computer generated payslips, which can be sent securely by password protected emails.
- Administration of PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, etc.
- Monthly or weekly submission of RTI
- Completion of statutory forms (including year-end returns)
- Salary management - summaries and analysis of staff costs
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses and ex-gratia termination payments.
- GDPR compliant - access to our secure client portal where client’s staff information can be uploaded, shared and retrieved.
Outsourcing your payroll is a strategic decision. Ask yourself - Is your company able to do the calculations and deal with the details of the payroll with almost 100% accuracy, timeliness and compliance to tax, law and government legislation?
Even if you only have a few employees, you will make savings by engaging us to administer your payroll.
Auto Enrolment Services
In addition to payroll services we will deal with the pension assessments, communications to the employees and upload of the monthly, or weekly, pension contributions to the pension provider. Our service includes:
- Assess your entire workforce
- Categorise your workforce
- Calculate the amount of employers and employees contributions due each payroll
- Inform the pension providers of the exact amounts to be collected for each individual and therefore the total amount to be collected each payment period
- Maintain contribution payment records
- Reassess your workforce each pay run
- Address all future employee changes for auto enrolment purposes
- Keep records of the assessments
All companies in existence before 1 October 2017 would have past their staging date. The employer would have either…
1. Created a workplace pension to auto enrol eligible workers or
2. Not required a pension at the time of the staging date as all employees were classified as non-eligible or entitled workers, and these workers chose not to contribute to a pension.
Director only businesses have zero auto enrolment duties as they do not employ workers.
Where circumstances change employers need to be mindful of their auto enrolment duties. For example when an employee’s salary increases the worker may become eligible, or a director only business decides to recruit eligible employees or when you create another company that employs staff, auto enrolment duties start immediately, there is no official staging date.
Contact us today to discuss your payroll and auto enrolment needs.
Require more information?
If you would like more information or would like to speak to us direct then call us on 01277 224422. Or if you would prefer, ask us a question online.